Very Merry Xmas Tree Brownies
00 Rating •
Chocolate Brownies with a delightfully fun Christmas twist. Fun for the kids to make, even more fun for everyone else to eat!
Prep time15 min
Cooking time35 min
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 2242.6 kj
Protein 6.7 g
Total Fat 24.4 g
Saturated Fat 16.7 g
Trans Fatty Acids 0 g
Carbs 72.5 g
Sugars 56.9 g
Fibre 1.5 g
Sodium 71 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C/ 140 degrees C fan forced. Grease and Line base and sides of a 19cm square cake tin.
- Combine butter, NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Milk MELTS, sugar and 100mls of the NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a saucepan, stir over a low heat until melted and smooth, set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once mixture is slightly cooled, add beaten eggs, sifted plain flour and NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa into saucepan and combine until smooth.
- Pour mixture into lined cake tin and bake 30-35 minutes or until just firm to touch. Cool in pan. Then chill completely in the fridge.
- Turn out and cut into half then cut into tree shapes (you will have a little wastage, but this is delicious with a cup of coffee).
- Stick candy canes or sour lolly sticks into base of the brownie. Use coloured icing and NESTLÉ SMARTIES to decorate, as per image.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox