Very Merry Christmas Cookies
52 Ratings •
No Christmas is complete without a bowl of cookies and we are certain that our Very Merry Xmas Cookies recipe will hit the spot.
Prep time60 min
Cooking time12 min
(plus cooling time)
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 1170 kj
Protein 3.6 g
Total Fat 14.5 g
Saturated Fat 8.5 g
Carbs 34.3 g
Sugars 25 g
Sodium 35 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 170°/150°C fan-forced. Grease and line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy; add ½ can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and vanilla extract, beat until combined. Stir in flour and baking powder. Roll dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick (work in batches). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using 7cm Christmas shaped biscuit cutters, cut shapes from dough; place 3cm apart on oven trays. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on trays.
- Place NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White MELTS and ½ of NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a microwave safe bowl; melt as per Melts pack instructions.
- Divide white choc icing into three bowls. Tint one with green food colouring, another with red food colouring and leave remaining bowl white. If Melts seize, stir in a tbsp of vegetable oil until smooth again.
- Carefully spoon or pipe icing onto biscuits and spread using a knife or back of a spoon, decorate with NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES (re-melt choc, as per step 4, if required)
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox