Truffle Pavlova Wreath
00 Rating •
Our Truffle Pavlova Wreath is the perfect table centrepiece for your Christmas Day celebration!
Prep time45 min
Cooking time60 min
(plus refrigeration time)
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- TRUFFLES: Combine NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE dark chocolate, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and crumbs in a large bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- MINI PAVLOVAS: Preheat oven to 120°C (100°C fan-forced). Grease a large oven tray. Draw a 25cm circle on a sheet of baking paper. Turn, pencil-side down, on tray.
- MINI PAVLOVAS: Beat egg whites in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add the caster sugar, beating until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- MINI PAVLOVAS: Transfer meringue mixture to large piping bag inside of the circle. Make an indent in the top of each with the back of a spoon. Bake 50 minutes – 1 hour or until dry to touch. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- TRUFFLES: Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of truffle mixture into balls. Sprinkle one-third of the truffles with crumbled gold shimmer powder. Roll one-third in nuts and remaining in sifted NESTLÉ Cocoa. Place on a tray; refrigerate until firm.
- Transfer mini pavlova wreath to serving plate. Decorate with fresh cream, truffles, cherries, chocolate curls and baby mint leaves, if desired.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox