Jolly Rudolph Choc Cupcakes
00 Rating •
Get in to the Christmas spirit with Jolly Rudolph Christmas Cupcakes. Easy to make by the recipe or have fun customising decorations with the kids!
Prep time15 min
Cooking time18 min
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 1330 kj
Protein 5.7 g
Total Fat 15.8 g
Saturated Fat 9.8 g
Carbs 39 g
Sugars 23.2 g
Sodium 126 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 160C fan-forced. Line twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin tin holes with paper cases.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add sugar, ½ pkt melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark MELTS, 125g softened butter, milk and eggs. Use an electric mixer to beat on low speed until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat for 3 minutes or until well combined and paler in colour. Divide the mixture evenly among the cases.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a skewer insertedinto the cakes comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A CAKE IS COOKED?
If you can’t determine when your cake is done, don’t worry you are not alone! Luckily, there are 3 super easy tell-tale signs to know that your cake is baked to perfection.
- To make frosting, place NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, remaining NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark MELTS, cream and remaining butter in a medium size saucepan and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes. Chill; beat using an electric mixer for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Decorate cupcakes, spreading frosting on top, placing two pretzel halves for antlers, JAFFAS for noses and NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES for eyes.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox