Frozen Mango Macadamia Crunch
00 Rating •
Cool down over the holiday season with the incredibly delicious icecream in this Mango Macadamia Crunch.
Prep time30 min
Cooking time0 min
(plus freezing time)
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Grease a 14cm x 22cm loaf pan (7 cup capacity). Line base and sides with 2 layers of baking paper, extending paper 10cm over the edges.
- Process mango and half the juice until smooth.
- Beat the cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until softly whipped. Gradually add NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and remaining juice; beat until thickened.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of mango mixture and cream mixture over the base in pan. Gently swirl the mixtures with a butter knife. Repeat, alternating spoonfuls in layers and swirling each layer. Cover; freeze overnight or until firm.
- Process cookies and nuts until finely chopped. Add butter; process until combined. Press biscuit mixture over frozen ice cream. Freeze 1 hour.
- Turn out onto a board crumb-side down; remove paper. Decorate with extra mango slices, chopped macadamias, shaved coconut and lime zest.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox