Festive Chocolate Hazelnut Pavlova
00 Rating •
A stunning twist on a Christmas classic the Chocolate Hazelnut Pavlova is sure to have your family raving - get ready to bake it again next year!
Prep time30 min
Cooking time90 min
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 2340 kj
Protein 9.5 g
Total Fat 23.5 g
Saturated Fat 14.5 g
Carbs 78.1 g
Sugars 76.2 g
Sodium 125 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C/ 130 degrees C fan forced and line a flat tray with baking paper and mark a 26cm circle on baking paper.
- Separate egg yolks from whites; place egg whites in bowl of an electric mixer and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and vinegar, beat until nice and glossy, stiff peaks should be able to stand and coat the back of a spoon.
- Sift corn flour and cocoa powder together and then fold into the meringue mixture gently with a spoon, fold until completely mixed in. Using a spatula, scrape mixture on to the baking tray and fold into a nice even shape.
- Place in oven and turn oven down to 120 degrees C, cook for one hour. Whilst meringue is cooking, melt NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark MELTS as per pack instructions.
- Using an electric mixer whip cream until soft peaks form, fold in 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark MELTS. Fill piping bag with choc cream mix.
- Turn oven off and allow meringue to cool in oven. Once cool, cover pipe with choc cream mixture and top with raspberries and hazelnuts.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox