Easter Hedgehog Slice
00 Rating •
Make a fun and colourful twist to the classic Hedgehog Slice this Easter with Smarties!
Prep time25 min
Cooking time10 min
plus refrigeration time
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Grease and line base and two long sides of a 28cm x 18cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in snap-lock bag; squeeze bag to remove excess air; place on a hard surface; hit with a rolling pin until biscuits are crushed.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuits, coconut, walnuts and NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, stir NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts, butter and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk together over low heat for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is melted and well combined. Cool slightly. Stir mixture into reserved dry ingredients.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile to make Choc Topping: place NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts in a microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted, add oil and stir until smooth; spread over slice. Top with NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Mini SMARTIES. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set. Using a hot knife, cut slice into squares.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox