41 Rating •
Making Easter eggs has never been easier with NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Melts. No need to refrigerate or temper, get the kids to show their creativity.
Prep time15 min
Cooking time0 min
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- In a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Melts uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Prepare moulds by brushing each mould with a very thin coating of vegetable oil.
- Working quickly, spoon enough NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Melts to coat the prepared mould; use the back of a teaspoon to spread the choc evenly around and within the mould.
- Gently tap the mould on the bench top or smooth surface to get rid of any air bubbles on the surface of the chocolate. Scrape across the top of the mould, with a flat bladed knife to remove any excess chocolate, if required. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until choc is set and firm, or alternately leave in a cool place on the bench top for 45 minutes-1 hour to set.
- To un-mould; lay a sheet of baking paper on the bench. Turn the mould upside down, and the eggs should come away freely from the mould; if not, gently press the sides of the mould to help the eggs release.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox