Easter Caramel Cheesecake
00 Rating •
A rich and decadent oozing caramel cheesecake to devour over Easter.
Prep time15 min
Cooking time15 min
plus cooling time
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 11190.6 kj
Protein 3.9 g
Total Fat 19.8 g
Saturated Fat 11.2 g
Trans Fatty Acids 0.7 g
Carbs 19.3 g
Sugars 16.1 g
Fibre 0.1 g
Sodium 173.6 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Grease a 22cm spring form pan. Combine crushed biscuits and butter; mix well. Press evenly into base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Using an electric mixer; beat cream cheese, NESTLÉ Top'n'Fill Caramel and cream until smooth. Combine 2 tbsp warm water and gelatine in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds or until gelatine dissolves, add to cheesecake mixture; whisk until combined. Pour mixture over crumb crust, refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. In a small saucepan, add sugar and ¼ cup (60mL) water and bring to the boil, without stirring; boil for 10 minutes or until a light caramel forms; carefully pour onto tray and leave to cool.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel curls off the side of PLAISTOWE Dark Cooking Chocolate, reserve.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan bring sugar and 1/4 cup (60mL) water to the boil, cook without stirring for 5 minutes or until sugar turns to a light caramel; remove from heat and carefully whisk in extra cream and butter; whisk until combined. Cool.
- Once cooled, remove cheesecake from pan; pour caramel sauce over the top, break toffee into chards, decorate according to picture with chocolate curls and serve.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox