Cupcakes with KITKAT fingers
42 Ratings •
Crisp KITKAT fingers in a delicious chocolate cupcake. Get in my belly! Fingers in a delicious chocolate cupcake - yum!
Prep time35 min
Cooking time20 min
(plus standing and refrigeration time)
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Line two, 12-hole (1 tbsp/20mL) mini muffin pans with 24 paper cases.
- Sift flour and NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE 100% Cocoa into a large bowl; add brown sugar and coarsely chopped NESTLÉ KIT KAT; mix well; make a well in the centre.
- In a medium jug, combine milk, egg, jam and butter; add to flour mixture; stir gently until just combined. Divide mixture evenly among prepared cases. Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through; transfer to a wire rack to cool. Make Chocolate Frosting.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Combine NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Melts and cream in a small microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes; stirring occasionally until completely cooled (It is important to stir occasionally to ensure mixture does not set hard).
- Use electric beaters to beat until pale and fluffy. Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm round nozzle and pipe mixture on the top of cupcakes. Decorate cupcakes with NESTLÉ KIT KAT pieces.
- NOTE: You will need to buy 1x185g pkt (11 pack) NESTLÉ KIT KAT Milk Chocolate Sharepack to make this recipe.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox