Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
3089.754 Ratings •
Get the family together for this yummy cheesecake version of a childhood favourite – cookies and cream! Bake for Easter and other special occasions.
Prep time35 min
Cooking time0 min
(plus refrigeration time)
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Grease base and sides of 22cm spring-form pan.
- Using a food processer, process biscuits until fine; with motor running add melted butter; process until just combined. Press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base and sides. To achieve a neat crust, press the crumb mixture firmly with a straight-sided glass against the sides of the pan; refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Combine gelatine and water; stir until the gelatine dissolves; cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, gelatine mixture and NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE White Melts, beat until just combined; fold in biscuits. Pour into prepared pan.
- Spoon NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Melts into a piping bag or freezer bag with the corner snipped. Decorate cheesecake as pictured. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox