Colourful Xmas Tree Choc Slice
00 Rating •
Oozing with soft buttery flavours and covered with rich and colourful icing the kids (and grown up kids) won't be able to resist our Christmas Tree Slice!
Prep time30 min
Cooking time30 min
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 1971.7 kj
Protein 6 g
Total Fat 21.3 g
Total Fat 15.2 g
Saturated Fat 15.2 g
Carbs 64.5 g
Sugars 53.2 g
Fibre 0.6 g
Sodium 53.9 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C/ 140 degrees C fan forced. Grease and line base and sides of 30cm x 20cm slice tin.
- Combine butter, NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Milk MELTS, sugar and 100mls of the NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a saucepan, stir over a low heat until melted and smooth, set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, add beaten eggs, sifted plain flour and NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa into saucepan and combine until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the lined cake tin and bake 35-40 minutes or until just firm to touch. Cool in pan. Turn out on to chopping board and cut in to 3 by 5 squares, cut each square diagonally in half to form triangles.
- In separate saucepan place the remainding NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, and pack of NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE white MELTS and stir until melted and smooth. Add 3-4 drops of food colouring to make the mixture a light green colour, cool for 5 minutes.
- Fill a piping back with the green chocolate mixture and pipe over triangles. Decorate with NESTLÉ Mini SMARTIES. Arrange triangles into Christmas trees on plate to serve.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox