Bunny Tail Slice
123451 Rating •
An irresistibly cute chocolate Easter slice that will hop off the table this Easter!
Prep time25 min
Cooking time10 min
plus refrigeration time
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 802.9 kj
Protein 2.2 g
Total Fat 13.8 g
Saturated Fat 6.4 g
Trans Fatty Acids 0.4 g
Carbs 15.7 g
Sugars 15.2 g
Fibre 0.1 g
Sodium 87.2 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
- Grease and line base and two long sides of a 28cm x 18cm lamington pan.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuits and butter; press into prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, stir in 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Dark Melts, butter and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk together over low heat for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is melted and well combined. Cool slightly. Pour over prepared base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place NESTLÉ White Melts in a microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted, add oil and pink food colouring and stir until smooth.
- Dip halved marshmallows into pink choc; then quickly and carefully dip into coconut. Reserve.
- To make chocolate topping: place remaining NESTLÉ Dark Melts in a microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted, add oil and stir until smooth; spread over slice.
- Decorate slice according to picture using reserved marshmallows, cut into 16 squares. Serve.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox